First Class Accounts - Ashfield
Focus on building your business and leave your books to me!
Chapel Road South
Bankstown NSW 2200
First Class Accounts Ashfield is a full service bookkeeping corporation serving a wide range of industry types. Our services are ideal for organisations who do not have the time or background to handle accounting functions.
First Class Accounts Ashfield is committed to building long-term relationships with clients through well-organised and trustworthy bookkeeping. Accuracy, quality and efficiency are priorities in our work and we aim to provide great financial management solutions to every client on time, every time!
Our services are as flexible as possible to maximise the benefits for our clients. We will visit your business and set a course of action customised to your situation. From there, our services can be delivered on or off- site and at intervals that are consistent to your needs and preference.
First Class Accounts Ashfield strives to build a solid rapport with our entire client base, yet still maintain an astute attention to detail and a determination to benefit our clients, we are responsible for helping our clients with all of their bookkeeping needs, and they are our priority.
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Software training
- Working under the Supervision and Control of Tax Agent: First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd - Tax Agent number 20874002
- 2040 Leichhardt
- 2041 Balmain
- 2131 Ashfield
- 2039 Rozelle
- 2045 Haberfield
- 2130 Summer Hill