First Class Accounts - Baulkham Hills
With 30 years experience in banking, finance and business ownership, I help businesses improve profitability and take control of their cashflow
PO Box 241
Baulkham Hills NSW 1755
I am a professional bookkeeper in Baulkham Hills, New South Wales who specialises in helping small and medium businesses increase profit, manage cash flow effectively and streamline their accounts for better financial performance. With over 30 years of first-hand experience in retail banking, commercial loans and business ownership, I know exactly how to turn your balance sheet around and make your money work harder for you.
It can take years of frustration, money and stress to discover why your business isn’t as profitable as it should be, how to pay off your loan faster, or where your cash flow is going wrong. I bring to your business all of the skills, knowledge and insights you need to start optimising your finances straight away, and keep them healthy long into the future.
As a previous business owner for 8 years, I understand the demands and pressure of running a business while trying to stay on top of your books. I’ve also spent 20 years in the banking industry and 8 years in finance, where I helped businesses like yours regain lost profitability, choose and manage loans effectively and make smarter choices with their money to set them up for the future.
During these positions I developed the professionalism, accuracy, commitment to service and timeliness that is now evident in the work I now do for my customers as a franchisee of First Class Accounts.
If you are looking for a true professional to take responsibility of your accounts and steer your business in the right direction, give me a call to set up a meeting today.
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon One
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of ABA the Australian Bookkeepers Association
- • Bank reconciliations
- • Accounts payable and receivable
- • Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- • Financial reports and analysis
- • Debt management
- • Cash flow management
- • Stock control and inventory
- • Payroll, payment summaries, and superannuation
- • GST and BAS preparation
- • Budget preparation
- • Balance Sheet reconciliations
- • Fixed asset register maintenance
- “Under the Control and Supervision of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd, BAS Agent number 2087 4002”
- 2153 Baulkham Hills
- 2768 Glenwood
- 2125 West Pennant Hills
- 2768 Stanhope Gardens
- 2153 Bella Vista