First Class Accounts - Boronia
With extensive experience and a strong focus on his clients’ needs, Nader provides the highest quality bookkeeping and accounting services.
PO Box 4476
Knox City Centre VIC 3152
Nader Gayed brings more than 30 years’ experience in finance and accounting related positions. Backed by the extensive network of First Class Accounts, Australia’s largest bookkeeping franchise, Nader offers a full range of bookkeeping and accounting services that will exceed expectations.
With his clients as the focus of his practice, Nader offers a great deal of flexibility in the work that he does. He is able to accommodate the long and busy working hours of his clients, with appointments available outside of normal business hours. He is also very comfortable working both remotely and onsite, and has a strong understanding of both the new and existing technologies that are relevant to his work.
The flexibility that Nader brings to his work day also extends to his clients. He is able to work with clients of any size, and in any industry. He would prefer to build long lasting professional relationships with his clients, as this allows him to have a strong impact on their growth and success. He is driven to remove the burden of bookkeeping from business owners, allowing them to focus on what they do best.
Nader’s extensive experience in finance and accounting allows him a very in-depth understanding of business sustainability, and he is perfectly positioned to offer insights that business owners may overlook. Nader’s outgoing personality affords him the opportunity to fully integrate himself into the teams and businesses that he works with, and his professionalism and attention to detail is unsurpassed.
To find out how Nader can help your business thrive, contact him now for a free, no obligation assessment.
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Bachelor of Economics – Accountancy Major
- Master of Business Accountancy
- Member of Australian CPA
- Student member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- General bookkeeping and compliance
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS Preparation **
- Payroll Services **
- ** Working under the Supervision and Control of Tax Agent: First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd - Tax Agent number 20874002.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Preparation of financial budgets and variance reporting
- Balance sheet ratio analysis
- Dashboard reporting
- Profit & Loss and cash flow forecasts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Debt management
- Debtor & Accounts Receivable management
- Cash flow management
- Fixed asset register maintenance and management
- Process improvement and controls
- Stock control, inventory reporting and stock takes
- Accountant ready books for taxation and financial planning
- Initial set up of accounting and office systems
- Software training
- 3137 Kilsyth
- 3153 Bayswater
- 3154 The Basin
- 3155 Boronia
- 3767 Mt Dandenong
- 3787 Sassafras