First Class Accounts - Broadway
We take care of your books and build your business systems, so you can grow your business.
With over ten years’ experience as a Treasury Analyst in large corporations, I have expertise in managing cash flow, credit, income, asset levels, and liability obligations. Having also been a small business owner within the hospitality industry (cafes, restaurants), I understand the challenges faced by SMEs and am able to apply my experience and formal accounting and finance qualifications to assist my clients to manage their businesses better.
My experience gives me the tools to work with clients across a variety of industries and in particular, those within the hospitality and tourism sectors. I have the skills to analyse your business, suggest how it can grow and can assist you if you are looking to obtain finance. As a problem solver, I see my role as providing you with back-office support and finding solutions to streamline your systems and procedures, freeing you up to do what you do best – operating and managing your business.
I have a strong attention to detail and am passionate about sharing my financial and analytical knowledge with my clients and providing a comprehensive bookkeeping service. Having managed large teams and hospitality staff, I can assist to improve staffing management practices by streamlining rostering and payroll systems. Fluent in Chinese, I am able to offer my bookkeeping services to a wide variety of clients.
Please feel free to contact me for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your business needs and how I can add value to your operations.
- Degree qualified – Master of Applied Finance (Monash University), Bachelor of Business (University of Technology Sydney).
- Member of the Australian Society of CPAs
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB and Xero Accounts
- • Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- • Extensive experience in business productivity and managements Apps
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Budgeting and business planning
- BAS lodgement*
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Staff management/rostering
- *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.
- 2007 Ultimo
- 2009 Glebe
- 2037 Pyrmont
- 2038 Annandale
- 2008 Chippendale
- 2049 Petersham
- 2050 Camperdown
- 2048 Stanmore