First Class Accounts - Camberwell
Need a professional bookkeeper you can count on to look after your business or organisation’s books? I can help!
PO BOX 8157, Burwood Heights LPO
East Burwood VICTORIA 3155
I’m a professional bookkeeper located in Camberwell and surrounding areas who helps small to medium sized businesses, retail outlets, service and not for profit organisations grow and thrive in the local community by keeping their books in tip-top shape. I offer flexible hours to suit any business and bring passion, experience and a smile to everything I do.
If you’ve ever said the words ‘sorry, I can’t, I have to get my books done tonight’, or ‘I wish I had a professional do this for me’, I can give you entire days of your time back each month by looking after accounts, payroll, reporting and other important admin tasks that keep getting put off until the last minute.
I bring to your business over 30 years of professional experience in finance, having managed accounts and handled budgets for local councils, universities, and a range of different small to medium business types. I can take care of your payroll, PAYG & super, accounts payable and receivable, inventory & stock control, set up of new accounting and office systems, bank reconciliations, your Xero, Reckon & MYOB and your BAS needs and much more.
I joined First Class Accounts as a franchisee, so I could bring together my passion for supporting the local community and helping business owners succeed, and my love of working with numbers (yes, I said ‘love’! We do exist!). As a business owner, you value accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail. But most importantly what you’re looking for is someone who can take a job and run with it, without you needing to constantly look over their shoulder. I pride myself on offering a professional service that gets you excited about keeping your books updated and lets you relax at night, knowing they’re in good hands.
If you’re looking for a bookkeeper who takes the time to understand your business as well as its community, and can give your accounts the care it needs to grow, then pick up the phone and chat to me about your goals today.
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Successfully completed a Diploma in Accounting FNB50202
- Member of Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software training
- “Under the Control and Supervision of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd, BAS Agent number 2087 4002”
“Robyn worked for the City of Mandurah as an Senior Accountant. During her time at the city she was a valued team member who worked well with both staff and customers. Her problem-solving skills are fantastic as is her work ethic. She is always willing to help and will go over and above what is expected. I would recommend Robyn for all your bookkeeping and BAS needs.”
- 3124 Camberwell
- 3127 Surrey Hills
- 3147 Ashburton
- 3126 Canterbury
- 3125 Burwood