First Class Accounts - Capalaba
Committed to building long term relationships with clients through accurate, efficient and trustworthy bookkeeping.
PO Box 4052
Eight Mile Plains 4113 QLD
First Class Accounts Capalaba is a full service bookkeeping corporation serving a wide range of industry types. Our services are ideal for organisations who do not have the time or background to handle accounting functions.
First Class Accounts Capalaba is committed to building long term relationships with clients through well organised and trustworthy bookkeeping. Accuracy, quality and efficiency are priorities in our work and we aim to provide great financial management solutions to every client on time, every time!
Our services are as flexible as possible to maximise the benefits for our clients. We will visit your business and set a course of action customised to your situation. From there, our services can be delivered on or off- site and at intervals that are consistent to your needs and preference.
First Class Accounts Capalaba strives to build a solid rapport with our entire client base, yet still maintain an astute attention to detail and a determination to benefit our clients, we are responsible for helping our clients with all of their bookkeeping needs, and they are our priority.
- First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program.
- Certificate IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- MYOB Professional Partner
- Reckon Accounts Professional Partner
- Registered BAS Agent.
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software training
- 4157 Capalaba
- 4160 Wellington Point
- 4161 Alexandra Hills
- 4163 Cleveland
- 4164 Thornlands
- 4159 Birkdale