First Class Accounts - Doncaster
Dedicated bookkeeper who promises to deliver excellence in accounting and meeting business objectives.
As the business owner of First Class Accounts - Doncaster, Sumi understands the importance of maintaining excellent business records and financial statements. She recognises the need to have accurate, reliable and up-to-date financial information.
With over 25 years of accounting and auditing experience, Sumi has knowledge and understanding of various industries. Internal controls, budgets, cash flows and analysis of financial data are some of Sumi's strong points. She is extremely passionate about helping people and businesses and has a strong desire to see your business succeed and grow.
Sumi will assist your business with all of your bookkeeping requirements such as preparation of financial statements, BAS and PAYG obligations and payroll, to name a few. Her schedule is flexible to meet the needs of her clients and Sumi will tailor a package that best suits your business.
Call Sumi today for a free consultation and you will be greeted with a happy smile and a warm personality!!
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Xero Online Accounting Software Silver Partner
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Bronze Partner with Receipt Bank
- Registered BAS Agent number 25423419
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software training
- 3103 Balwyn
- 3104 Balwyn North
- 3105 Bulleen
- 3106 Templestowe
- 3107 Lower Templestowe
- 3108 Doncaster
- 3129 Box Hill North