First Class Accounts - Epping
Let our passion for detail transform your books and help your business achieve its full potential.
PO Box 925
Epping NSW 1710
Making the decision to outsource your bookkeeping is a significant milestone in any business owner’s life, but it is one of the smartest decisions you will make for the sake of your business. Choosing First Class Accounts Epping is a wise choice if you want a bookkeeping specialist who is as passionate about your business as you are.
Our knowledge and passion for bookkeeping and extensive skills in risk management, IT and accuracy make us your first choice to help turn your business books around.
As an expert problem solver, our priority is on getting your books in order, then we can focus on how your business can improve. In addition to our bookkeeping acumen, we are certified IT professional with well-rounded and in-depth information risk and security experience. We know and understand numbers in a way most people can’t. Our attention to detail and knowledge of business is second to none, and we will most certainly be able to find ways to help you streamline your business. We have extensive experience in managing regional and virtual teams in multinational organisations, so working within your business parameters, either onsite or remotely is not a problem.
Honest and straightforward, We love to establish long-term relationships with our clients, to understand and help them achieve their goals. We are highly qualified and ready to help your business reach its full potential. You get the break from the numbers that you need to focus on what you do best plus expert advice to help your business thrive.
- First Class Accounts Full Accreditation
- Xero Certified Advisor
- MYOB Professional Partner
- QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor
- Reckon Professional Partner
- LEAP Accounting Certified Bookkeeper
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
- Project Management Professional
- Registered BAS Agent #25858600
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- Payroll, PAYG & superannuation
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Software training in Xero, MYOB, QBO, Reckon and LEAP
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- 2120 Pennant Hills, Thornleigh, Westleigh
- 2122 Eastwood, Marsfield
- 2121 Epping, North Epping
- 2126 Cherrybrook
- 2119 Beecroft