First Class Accounts - Epping
Let Eric’s passion for detail transform your books and help your business achieve its full potential.
PO Box 925
Epping NSW 1710
Making the decision to outsource your bookkeeping is a significant milestone in any business owner’s life, but it is one of the smartest decisions you will make for the sake of your business. Choosing First Class Accounts Epping, run by Eric Tong, is a wise choice if you want a bookkeeper who is as passionate about your business as you are.
Eric’s knowledge and passion for bookkeeping and his extensive skills in risk management, IT and accuracy make him your first choice to help turn your business books around.
As an expert problem solver, Eric’s priority is on getting your books in order, then he can focus on how your business can improve. In addition to his bookkeeping acumen, Eric is a certified IT professional with well-rounded and in-depth information risk and security experience. Eric knows and understands numbers in a way most people can’t. His attention to detail and knowledge of business is second to none, and he will most certainly be able to find ways to help you streamline your business. He has extensive experience in managing regional and virtual teams in multinational organisations, so working within your business parameters, either onsite or remotely is not a problem.
Honest and straightforward, Eric loves to establish long-term relationships with his clients, to understand and help them achieve their goals. Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin, Eric is highly qualified and ready to help your business reach its full potential. You get the break from the numbers that you need to focus on what you do best plus expert advice to help your business thrive.
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- MYOB as a Professional Partner
- Reckon as a Professional Partner
- Xero as a Certified Advisor
- QuickBooks Online as a Certified ProAdvisor
- LEAP Certified Bookkeeper
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Reckon, Xero & QuickBooks Online Accounts
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
- GST and BAS requirements*
- Payroll, PAYG & superannuation
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Training and support in MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks and Reckon
- * Working under the Supervision and Control of Tax Agent: First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd - Tax Agent number 20874002
- 2120 Pennant Hills, Thornleigh, Westleigh
- 2122 Eastwood, Marsfield
- 2121 Epping, North Epping
- 2126 Cherrybrook
- 2119 Beecroft