Why choose First Class Accounts?
Join First Class Accounts to work for yourself - not by yourself!
When you have your own business as a First Class Accounts franchise, you'll be partnering with Australia's largest and most successful bookkeeping franchise operation. Due to the calibre of our network, our franchisees service over 4000 small and medium sized businesses across Australia.
The business model is a mobile franchise, typically home-based, in the main with single operators ("Tier 1 operator"). Subject to the personal goals of the franchisees, they are encouraged to develop to the Tier 2 stage by engaging one or more staff or contract bookkeepers while still operating from a home-base. Tier 3 involves setting up a serviced or external office or shop-front to accommodate staff and the larger operation and to facilitate further growth.
Your Competitive Advantage
As a member of the First Class Accounts, you have considerable competitive advantage over your competitors.
Our training methods and systems equip you to provide your clients with a unique service and outstanding value from their business relationship with you.
- You will be working under the banner of the leading national bookkeeping franchise.
- You will enjoy the benefit of the national and local area marketing support. With a variety of templates for marketing collateral available to you.
- You have access to proven business system and leading edge tools, including professional partner status with MYOB, Xero and QuickBooks software programs
- You will enjoy belonging to a group of like-minded, mutually supportive colleagues, and the strong spirit of camaraderie within the network will motivate you. Our network utilises Yammer in order to interact and provide support.
- You will have the resources of our help line, forum, portal and website at your disposal. Our portal is a resource centre for franchisees to draw upon technical information, manuals, business process checklists, templates and any other important content.
- Direct response TV advertising
- Search Engine Marketing
- Online promotions and directory listings
- Membership and subscriptions
- Partnerships with MYOB, Xero and QuickBooks
- Local business networking
- Referrals through the FCA network
The Operations Manual is a franchise system's "bible" covering every aspect of business operations for working under the brand banner.
As part of your training you are instructed in all the vital procedures and checklists you require to run a professional, efficient and compliant bookkeeping practice.