First Class Accounts - Gordon
Gain peace of mind with Joy’s highly efficient and exceptional quality bookkeeping services, and help your business grow.
PO Box 3063
Joy Liu brings 20 years of accounting experience to First Class Accounts – Gordon. Joy started her career as an auditor with one of the Big Six accounting firms. She then worked in various accounting roles including financial controller and management accountant in some Global 500 companies in China, US and Australia. The move to running a bookkeeping business of her own is driven by Joy’s abide passion to serve small business owners, who are as hardworking as they are, often lack the resources to access to the quality accounting service they deserve.
Joy’s clients are her highest priority. Through providing her clients with a service that goes above and beyond expectations, Joy takes great satisfaction in her own work. Equipped with profound professional skills and strong work ethics, Joy strives to give her clients a healthier business, peace of mind, and a greater work/life balance. In business, Joy most values integrity, efficiency and professionalism. Joy’s unwavering commitment to her clients makes her an indispensable part of any small to medium business team.
For a free, no obligation assessment, contact Joy now to see how she can help your business grow and thrive.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from UNSW
- Bachelor of accounting
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Certified Consultant with MYOB
- Certified Advisor with Xero
- Professional partner with Reckon
- ProAdvisor with QBO
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Registered BAS Agent 25595365
- General bookkeeping and compliance work
- Initial set up, training and ongoing support on various accounting systems. (MYOB, Xero, QBO, Reckon)
- Payroll, PAYG, GST reporting and BAS Lodgement.
- Cash flow and Debt Management
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly management reporting and analysis
- Business Planning & Budgeting
- 2075 St Ives
- 2086 Frenchs Forest
- 2073 Pymble
- 2072 Gordon
- 2085 Belrose
- 2084 Terrey Hills