First Class Accounts - Ingleburn
I am a mother of three beautiful children, love reading and keeping fit all while trying to kick sugar.
Hill Top 2575 NSW
Utilising flexible & tailored solutions, First Class Accounts Ingleburn can provide small to medium sized businesses from all industry types with the peace of mind that their financial affairs are being cared for. Whether you lack the experience or simply the time to ensure your accounting practices are in order, the team at First Class Accounts Ingleburn can offer the expert advice and assistance you require for all of your bookkeeping needs. Our initial free consultation offers you the risk free opportunity to discover how our knowledge and impartial advice can alleviate your current concerns and get you back to your core business. It is the health of your business that is at the heart of our business.
Kristel, owner of First Class Accounts Ingleburn, has over 15 years of experience in the finance industry. Her first bookkeeping role was assisting her father, a quality tradesman, who like many, had little idea on how to maintain an efficient accounting system. Kristel was able to see first-hand the value it added to the family business and learnt that this kind of specialist assistance would be of great benefit to other small to medium business owners.
Armed with personal and professional experience, Kristel is able to understand how such an important area of any business is often neglected due to lack of time or knowledge and therefore provides a customised service to fill this gap in an understanding and supportive manner.
All of this coupled with the ongoing training and support of the First Class Accounts network ensures that if you give us your books and we
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping) Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper.
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia.
- I am working under the Supervision and Control of Tax Agent: First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd - Tax Agent number 2087 4002
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Software training
- 2168 Green Valley
- 2171 Hoxton Park
- 2174 Edmondson Park
- 2177 Bonnyrigg
- 2558 Eagle Vale
- 2559 Claymore
- 2564 Macquarie Fields
- 2565 Ingleburn
- 2566 Minto
- 2167 Glenfield