First Class Accounts - Mclaren Vale
Seaford Meadows 5169 SA
Peter is a university qualified bookkeeper, registered BAS agent, Xero silver partner and cloud technology enthusiast.
First Class Accounts McLaren Vale is a family run franchise based in the southern suburbs of Adelaide. The partners Peter and Kristin Greenhalgh have the experience and capacity to take on your books so you can regain control over your life.
Holding a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and years of experience in banking and accounting, Peter Greenhalgh is the main practitioner of the business. Peter ensures that quality is never jeopardised and deadlines are always met.
Peter can help you analyse your reports, provide cash flow forecasting and discuss possible strategies for the development of your business. Having started First Class Accounts McLaren Vale in January 2011 from a client base of zero and a sole practitioner, Peter has won numerous awards while growing the firm in two short years to 20 plus clients, including a number of million dollar businesses.
First Class Accounts McLaren Vale is committed to building long term relationships with clients through well organised and trustworthy bookkeeping. Accuracy, quality and efficiency are priorities in our work and we aim to provide great financial management solutions to every client on time, every time!
Our services are as flexible as possible to maximise the benefits for our clients. We will visit your business and set a course of action customised to your situation. From there, our services can be delivered on or off- site and at intervals that are consistent to your needs and preference.
Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training
- Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software training
- 5211 Victor Harbor
- 5169 Seaford
- 5172 Aldinga
- 5173 Aldinga
- 5165 Christies Beach
- 5173 Port Willunga
- 5174 Sellicks Beach
- 5251 Mount Barker
- 5211 Hayborough