First Class Accounts - Milsons Point
Let me take care of your books to give you the time to focus on building your business
PO Box 5112
First Class Accounts Milsons Point is a full-service bookkeeping business servicing a wide range of industry types. The services provided are ideal for small to medium sized organizations who do not have the time or background to handle accounting functions.
First Class Accounts Milsons Point is committed to building long-term relationships with clients through well-organised and trustworthy bookkeeping. Accuracy, quality and efficiency are priorities in our work and we aim to provide great financial management solutions to every client on time, every time.
I have 35 years of business management experience cover Bookkeeping, Financial Management, IT, Project Management and Business Development gained through working with small, medium and large businesses working across a diverse range of industries, including my own small business.
Industries include: Finance, Manufacturing, Education, Transport, Health, Real Estate, Insurance, IT, Telecommunications, Legal, Accountants and more.
With the strength of the First Class Accounts network behind me, I have access to up-to-date information on legislative requirements and software upgrades, which helps my clients to stay compliant and grow their businesses.
I understand that there is not a one-size-fits-all bookkeeping solution for businesses, which is why I take the time to sit down with my clients and determine their business needs and what level of bookkeeping service they require, whether it be short term or long term, weekly, monthly or quarterly. Depending on your requirements I have the ability to work remotely or on-site.
Please feel free to contact me for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your business needs and how I can add value to your company.
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero Quickbooks and Reckon One
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association
- End User Training
- Project Management
- Bank reconciliations
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Debt management
- Creditor Management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- BAS Preparation*
- Accounting Software User training
- Accounting Software Set Up & Implementation
- Procedure and Process Improvements
- *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number
- 2060 North Sydney
- 2060 Mc Mahons Point
- 2060 Lavendar Bay
- 2060 Waverton
- 2061 Milsons Point
- 2061 Kirribilli
- 2089 Neutral Bay
- 2089 Kurraba Point