First Class Accounts - Mona Vale
Here to help make your life easier
PO Box 877
Avalon Beach NSW 2107
With over 35 years’ experience as a corporate accounting professional, and having worked in a variety of industries (defence, energy, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and entertainment) in the UK, Europe and Australia, I have now set up my own business and share my accounting and finance knowledge and expertise in organisational and project management with my clients.
Equally proficient in all areas of finance and accounting, I also have expertise in the implementation of new systems and software.
With a passion for helping businesses of all sizes, I offer a flexible approach to my clients that meets their particular needs. I’m happy to work remotely at home or at my clients’ premises on a short- or long-term basis, either weekly, monthly or quarterly and I offer flexible hours that can be arranged on a case-by-case basis.
Please feel free to contact me for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your business needs and how I can bring my wealth of experience to benefit your company.
- Higher National Diploma in Business Studies (UK)
- Diploma of Project Management (Aus)
- Graduate Certificate in Internal Auditing (Aus)
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association
- Justice of the Peace
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon One
- Bank reconciliations
- GL account reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable recording and monitoring
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Debt management
- Quality management
- Payroll reporting
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Software training
- Internal auditing
- Project management
- *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.
““Kay worked with me as Group financial controller for a recently acquired large family owned German group of companies. This was an especially challenging role bridging the requirements of a listed international group and the culture of a hundred year old family owned company. Kay excelled in the role developing both the underlying internal controls and group reporting systems. Kay developed the required financial control in such a challenging environment through determination, a strong work ethic and the real ability to work as a team. Her achievements ultimately resulted in her promotion to a corporate head office role in Australia.” ”
- 2103 Mona Vale
- 2101 Narrabeen
- 2102 Warriewood
- 2107 Avalon
- 2106 Newport
- 2104 Bayview
- 2105 Church Point
- 2108 Palm Beach