First Class Accounts - Seven Hills
Dilum enjoys taking the stress out of your business life and giving you the time to do what you do best.
PO Box 6656
Rouse Hill Town Centre NSW 2155
Dilum is a bookkeeper based in Seven Hills, New South Wales with years of experience looking after accounts for businesses of all sizes. With a professional background in management accounting and compliance, Dilum excels at understanding business operations and helping clients achieve more with their finances.
Dilum focuses on taking the time to listen and ask questions of all of her clients to discover all their bookkeeping needs and goals. She works with strict attention to detail and precise accuracy on all tasks, and prides herself on delivering each and every job by deadline. The satisfaction of her customers always comes first, and Dilum works hard to take care of the numbers so they can spend more time working on their business.
After graduating from a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Law, Dilum began her career looking after the financial and legal compliance needs of a range of different businesses. She then moved into management accounting, where her focus shifted to analysing the performance of businesses in the manufacturing and electrical industries. Here, Dilum was recognised for a number of impressive achievements for her ability to isolate problem areas in company finances, and create effective strategies to fix them.
She joined the FCA team as a franchisee to offer her services to the public with the support and backing of the largest accounts franchise in Australia.
If you are looking for a bookkeeper you can rely on to manage your accounts as well as enhance your business, give Dilum a call today.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Law)
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software training
- Working under the Supervision and Control of Tax Agent: First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd - Tax Agent number 20874002
- 2145 - Greystanes
- 2145 - Girraween
- 2145 - Pemulwuy
- 2145 - Pendle Hill
- 2145 - Wentworthville
- 2145 – Westmead
- 2146 - Toongabbie
- 2146 - Wetherille Park
- 2147 - Seven Hills
- 2147 - Kings Langley
- 2147 - Lalor Park