First Class Accounts - Sutherland
Rebecca provides businesses with time, peace of mind & growth opportunities.
Make contact today for a free initial consultation!
PO BOX 510
* No headaches - your books on time, every time.
* Stay up to date with what you owe for tax and creditor/staff payments.
* Cost-effective, peace of mind bookkeeping solutions.
* Efficient and qualified service.
* Know the financial position of your business at any time.
* A truly first class commitment.
Along with general bookkeeping, payroll and accounting skills, I have extensive experience in systems improvement, having implemented a number of high-level projects for businesses and organisations.
These projects have resulted in saved time, money and expenses for business owners.
I have a passion for ‘unpacking numbers to tell a story’ for my clients and specialise in business analytics, model building, budgeting and cash flow. My role is to provide you with timely, clear, concise and accurate data to help you streamline and grow your business. I am focused on developing long-term relationships with owners to provide opportunities for business improvement that will lead to growth.
I welcome the opportunity to sit down with you for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your requirements and how my skills and experience can add value to your business.
- Degree qualified – Bachelor of Business (Major in Accounting) - University of Technology Sydney
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon One
- Bank reconciliations
- GST and BAS assistance
- Paying bills and collecting money from sales
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, PAYG and superannuation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Scenario analysis
- *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.
- 2232 Sutherland
- 2228 Miranda
- 2227 Gymea
- 2226 Jannali
- 2225 Oyster Bay