First Class Accounts - Sutherland
First Class Accounts - Sutherland offers services in bookkeeping and beyond.
Contact Rebecca for a free initial consultation today!
PO BOX 510
I bring over 15 years’ experience in finance within the private and public sectors to my clients in the Sutherland area. I have worked across a number of industries, including design and construction, technology, electronics, distribution and hospitality. I am degree qualified, with a Bachelor of Business (Major in Accounting) from the University of Technology Sydney.
Along with general bookkeeping and accounting skills, I have extensive experience in systems improvement, having implemented a number of high-level projects for businesses and organisations in this area, including streamlining of accounts payable processes, shortening end-of-month reporting timetables and analysing data to provide cost savings.
I have a passion for ‘unpacking numbers to tell a story’ for my clients and specialise in business analytics, model building, budgeting and cash flow. My role is to provide you with timely, clear, concise and accurate data to help you streamline and grow your business. I am focused on developing long-term relationships with owners of small-to medium-sized businesses and working with them on a regular basis to ensure I keep up to date with their operations and provide opportunities for business improvement that will lead to growth.
I welcome the opportunity to sit down with you for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your requirements and how my skills and experience can add value to your business.
- Degree qualified – Bachelor of Business (Major in Accounting) - University of Technology Sydney
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon One
- Bank reconciliations
- GST and BAS assistance
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, PAYG and superannuation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Scenario analysis
- *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.
- 2232 Sutherland
- 2228 Miranda
- 2227 Gymea
- 2226 Jannali
- 2225 Oyster Bay