First Class Accounts - Wendouree
"At First Class Accounts - Wendouree our business is helping your business."
PO Box 53
Black Hill VIC 3350
First Class Accounts - Wendouree is owned and operated by Nicole Graham. With over 20 years experience in bookkeeping, financial management and financial controller roles, Nicole and her team can deliver a wide range of services. Nicole has spent her career working in a variety of industries, from hospitality to information technology, forestry to vineyard operations, providing support to individuals and teams from both finance and non-finance backgrounds. Whether your books are in great shape or in need of a lot of attention, Nicole can add value to your business.
Payroll can be a complicated part of any business, with awards, agreements, penalty rates and allowances to worry about. The team at First Class Accounts – Wendouree can help you with your payroll systems and processing. If you have a complex payroll such as paying piece rate, we can assist you.
We are a Mobile Bookkeeping Service. We can come to you or we can take off-site and do from our offices, or even access your books remotely. We are very flexible and the decision is yours.
If you want to spend less time on your finances and more time with your family then talk to First Class Accounts - Wendouree. We can help you focus on running your business and stop worrying about your books. With up to date and accurate financial information and analysis you will make better informed business decisions. At First Class Accounts - Wendouree our business is helping your business.
- Registered BAS Agent - 82194001
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Pronto Software
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper.
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- General Bookkeeping and Compliance work
- Payroll (including piece rate payroll), PAYG and BAS preparation
- Initial set up and maintenance of accounting systems
- Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets Management Accounting including analysis reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Budgeting and Rolling Forecasts
- Cash-Flow Management and reporting (including Accounts Receivable and Payable)
- End of Financial Year Processes
- Training and support in Pronto, MYOB and Xero software
- Remote access services
- 3350 Ballarat
- 3355 Wendouree
- 3356 Sebastopal
- 3352 Cardigan Village
- 3351 Newtown
- 3357 Bunniyong
- 3363 Crewwick
- 3373 Beaufort
- 3370 Clunes
- 3333 Meredith
- 3364 Allendale
- 3360 Linton
- 3330 Rokewood
- 3361 Skipton
- 3334 Mount Doran
- 3329 Shelford
- 3378 Tatyoon
- 3375 Buangor