Pratik Rajpara & Pratik Rajpara
First Class Accounts - Westpoint
Smart Bookkeeping Services: On-site & Online - Choice is yours.
Your success is our business.
Westpoint - Blacktown
Blacktown NSW 2148
First Class Accounts - Westpoint can deliver a full range of bookkeeping services on or off site & online and at intervals suitable to your needs and preference.
We aim to help small business owners to work smarter, grow faster and live better by providing professional bookkeeping services.
Our professional bookkeeping services are ideal for small to medium sized businesses, trade people and professionals who do not have enough time or knowledge to handle accounting matters.
We are fully committed to building a strong long-term relationship with our clients through delivering excellent customer service. We ensure that we will maintain accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
As your First Class Accounts bookkeeper we will:
• Analyse and evaluate your current accounting set up
• Examine your bookkeeping reports
• Identify where you can improve your procedures
• Show you ways to save time or money
• Demonstrate how timely and accessible information will improve your cashflow, control and insight
What makes us First Class?
• Fully compliant with the requisite training required by the Australian Taxation office for professional bookkeeping services
• Conversant with the latest accounting software systems as Professional partners with MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks online and Reckon.
• Able to access the full suite of First Class Accounts technical and support resources.
We will balance your books and help balance your life.
Get expert service for all your accounting needs. Call us now to arrange obligation free consultation and we will come to visit you.
We are under the direction of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd. TAX Agent number: 20874002
- Successfully completed the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from the University of South Australia
- Successfully completed the Master of Applied Finance from the University of Adelaide
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts accredited training program
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Fully trained in accounting software including MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks online and Reckon
- Professional partner with MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks online and Reckon
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Accounting Professional
- General bookkeeping and reporting
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Bank reconciliation
- Financial reports
- Cash flow management
- Training and support in MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks online and Reckon software
- Initial client set up and maintenance of accounting and office systems
- Cloud accounting set up and advice
- Financial reporting, analysis & budgets
- Debt collection
- Business insurance and finance options
- 2148 Blacktown
- 2176 Bossley Park
- 2767 Doonside
- 2766 Rooty Hill
- 2175 Horsley Park