Your local First Class Accounts bookkeeping expert.
Protect your business from fines, charges or even ATO action with Australia’s trusted and experienced bookkeepers.
Our bookkeepers can navigate complex businesses with ease thanks to the support from our accredited training program.
Trusted local professionals backed by support from Australia’s largest bookkeeping business.
We specialise in small business and franchisee businesses for whom we offer an expert bookkeeping service.
Serge Crismale – Picton
Interest Areas: Accounting Setup, Bookkeeping, BAS & GST, Payroll, Software Training
As the owner of First Class Accounts, Picton for the last 10 years and an Accountant for over 20 years, I have significant experience in all aspects of accounting and management. I am experienced in Management Accounting and Reporting and I specialise in cloud based account products.
Specialist in Bookkeeping services
Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
Reporting the earnings of a business by stating all relevant income and all expenses that have been incurred to generate that income.
Reporting all ATO lodgements to keep you ATO compliant.
Such obligations include the need to complete an IAS or BAS, which can be done monthly, quarterly or annually.
EOFY Processes including finalisation of STP
End of financial year processes including reconciliation of accounts and inputting Tax Agent’s adjustments
Payroll Services inc PAYG Withholdings, and STP setup
Ensure your staff are paid the correct rates and paid according to the correct hours worked.
End of Payroll year process including STP
Ensuring all your payroll accounts balance and any discrepancies are corrected, prior to lodgement with the ATO.
Management reporting, consolidations and analysis
Key information about the financial state of your business in language you can understand.
Set up and maintenance of accounting systems
Including Inventory & Payroll and keeping all reconciliations up to date.
Training and support in all Accounting Software products (MYOB, Reckon, Intuit and Xero) and associated app/addon training.
Maintain all bank accounts, bank feed setup and keep them reconciled.
Cost analysis and controls
Generating profit and loss reports as well as balance sheet to be informed at all times.
Data input manual or automated processes
Making sure all information is entered and bank reconciliations are up to date.
Making sure receivable accounts are monitored and collected on time.
Cash Flow Management
Monitoring income and expenditure to establish your immediate cash flow.
Setting up budgets to help you run your business.
- Serge has a significant experience in Management Accounting and Reporting.
- With a keen eye for analysis and accuracy and will not only help you with the basic compliance needs, but will interact with you on a level you will be comfortable with.
- Helping you make some of hose difficult business decisions. Serge has been a member of the Institute of Practising Accountants for over 30 years and has Fellow status.
- Serge is a Xero Gold Certified Adviser .
- His skills cover: Bookkeeping XERO PAYG Payroll Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accounting Financial Accounting Reporting Financial Analysis Financial Reporting Cash Flow Small Business Bank Reconciliation Budgets Management Accounting Debtor Daddy Minutedock Sharesight Dearsystems (https://dearsystems.com/) Vend Time billing GST Debt Management Superannuation Software Training
Trusted by Businesses across Australia
Testimonial coming soon
Serving clients in Picton and surrounding areas
- 2571 Picton
- 2572 Thirlmere
- 2572 Lakesland
- 2571 Balmoral
- 2571 Balmoral Village
- 2571 Buxton
- 2571 Couridjah
- 2571 Maldon
- 2571 Mowbray Park
- 2571 Razorback
- 2571 Wilton
- 2573 Tahmoor
- 2574 Bargo
- 2574 Pheasants Nest
- 2575 Mittagong
- 2576 Bowral
- 2577 Mossvale
- 2578 Bundanoon
Contact us for a free 1 hour initial consultation
Book an appointment using our online system or call us.