Your local First Class Accounts bookkeeping expert.
Committed to honestyand professional excellence so you can trust your books are kept in the right order.
Investing in our senior and experienced bookkeepers means we get your books right so you don’t have to worry anymore.
Trusted local professionals backed by support from Australia’s largest bookkeeping business.
We lift the burden of bookkeeping with expert advice at every turn so you never feel alone.
First Class Accounts Unley & Port Lincoln
Interest Areas: Accounting Setup, Bookkeeping, BAS & GST, Payroll, Software Training
First Class Accounts brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in bookkeeping and financial services to Unley & Port Lincoln and surrounding areas.
- A bigger network with better resources. Australia’s largest bookkeeping franchise, First Class Accounts is able to provide a bookkeeping service that far exceeds all expectations.
- Local area expertise. Based in Unley & Port Lincoln your First Class Accounts bookkeeper offers invaluable up-to-date local insights of other businesses and changes and trends in the community.
- Flexibility to tailor our service to your busy schedule and business needs. Driven to provide an exceptional client experience, First Class Accounts delivers a great deal of flexibility to manage our work around different client hours and technology needs.
- A pleasure to work with. First Class Accounts Unley & Port Lincoln takes great pride in providing much needed assistance and thrives on the satisfaction felt when clients’ needs are not only met, but surpassed.
To see how First Class Accounts can help your business grow and flourish, call now for a free, no obligation assessment.
Working under the supervision and control of a registered Tax Agent –Registered BAS Agent. First Class Financial Group PTY LTD Tax Agent Number 20874002
Specialist in Bookkeeping services
Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
Reporting the earnings of a business by stating all relevant income and all expenses that have been incurred to generate that income.
Reporting all ATO lodgements to keep you ATO compliant.
Such obligations include the need to complete an IAS or BAS, which can be done monthly, quarterly or annually.
EOFY Processes including finalisation of STP
End of financial year processes including reconciliation of accounts and inputting Tax Agent’s adjustments
Payroll Services inc PAYG Withholdings, and STP setup
Ensure your staff are paid the correct rates and paid according to the correct hours worked.
End of Payroll year process including STP
Ensuring all your payroll accounts balance and any discrepancies are corrected, prior to lodgement with the ATO.
Management reporting, consolidations and analysis
Key information about the financial state of your business in language you can understand.
Set up and maintenance of accounting systems
Including Inventory & Payroll and keeping all reconciliations up to date.
Training and support in all Accounting Software products (MYOB, Reckon, Intuit and Xero) and associated app/addon training
Maintain all bank accounts, bank feed setup and keep them reconciled.
Cost analysis and controls
Generating profit and loss reports as well as balance sheet to be informed at all times.
Data input manual or automated processes
Making sure all information is entered and bank reconciliations are up to date.
Making sure receivable accounts are monitored and collected on time.
Cash Flow Management
Monitoring income and expenditure to establish your immediate cash flow.
Setting up budgets to help you run your business.
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program.
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of ABN Australian Bookkeeping Network
Trusted by Businesses across Australia
Testimonial coming soon
Serving clients in Unley & Port Lincoln and surrounding areas
- 5606 Port Lincoln
- 5061 Unley
- 5063 Fullarton
- 5034 Clarence Park
- 5062 Torrens Park
- 5051 Blackwood
- 5035 Keswick
- 5064 Glen Osmond
- 5052 Belair
- 5156 Upper Sturt
- 5602 Cowell
- 5603 Arno Bay
- 5604 Port Neill
- 5605 Tumby Bay
- 5607 Coffin Bay
- 5630 Edillilie
- 5631 Cummins
- 5632 Karkoo
- 5633 Lock
- 5640 Cleve
- 5641 Kimba
- 5642 Darke Peak
- 5650 Warramboo
- 5654 Minnipa
- 5670 Eliston
- 5671 Baird Bay
- 5680 Smoky Bay
- 5690 Ceduna
Contact us for a free 1 hour initial consultation
Book an appointment using our online system or call us.