First Class Accounts - Vermont
Bookkeeping for small business is my passion.
P O Box 409
As a First Class Accounts' consultant Carol brings with her a strong desire to see your business succeed. To this end, she will assist you to streamline your systems, carry out any bookkeeping and/or payroll duties you require or train your staff to complete these tasks. Carol has been successfully operating a First Class Accounts franchise for over 12 years and in that time has been earned a number of awards including Franchisee of the Month & Business Excellence Awards. In September 2016 Carol was inducted into the First Class Accounts Hall of Fame.
The time to prepare BAS statements, look after GST and PAYG obligations and prepare returns for ABS is not readily available to small business owners. As a First Class Accounts consultant, Carol is able to help you keep up to date with all your business reporting in an accurate, confidential and timely manner.
The services offered by First Class Account Vermont are as flexible as possible to maximise the benefits for our clients. Carol will discuss with you your needs and set a course of action customised to your situation. From there, our services will be conducted remotely using "cloud software"and at intervals that are consistent to your needs and preference.
Carol has a profound love for life and this is reflected in her easy manner and sense of caring. Her organisational skills are excellent and she thoroughly enjoys a good laugh. Why not spend more time doing the things that you enjoy and let Carol look after your books?
- Registered BAS Agent (Reg. #: 86788007)
- Cert IV in Financial Services (Bookkeeping)
- Xero Certified Consultant
- MYOB Professional Partner
- Reckon Professional Partner
- Intuit Certified ProAdvisor
- BA (Psych)
- Grad Dip in Business Information Technology
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software training
- 3133 Vermont
- 3132 Mitcham
- 3152 Wantirna
- 3180 Knoxfield
- 3178 Rowville
- 3176 Scoresby
- 3179 Scoresby