First Class Accounts - Wynnum
I bring extensive commercial knowledge and experience with a hands on approach to business financials.
PO Box 5535,
As a Professional Accountant with over 20 years’ experience in corporate and commercial accounting environments, I am passionate about ensuring that my clients have efficient and accurate accounting processes and reporting systems in place that will help them grow their businesses.
Helen has comprehensive knowledge and financial role experience having worked for a global engineering company and for a large manufacturing company as well as working with not-for-profit organisations and a variety of medium sized businesses.
Helen’s depth of financial knowledge and experience ensure her clients always receive compliant, accurate and timely services – no matter how big or small their business or how unique their business set-up is. Helen is committed to her clients’ success.
Helen is partnered with MYOB, Xero and Intuit QBO and will create detailed reports to help monitor and manage your business Her focus is to deliver accurate bookkeeping services to her clients who can be reassured that their books are in capable, professional and ethical hands.
Helen welcomes the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your business needs and provides the flexibility to work remotely or onsite at your premises and can offer weekly, fortnightly or monthly services to fit in with your busy lifestyle.
Contact Helen now for a free, confidential, no obligation assessment and find out how you can work smarter, grow faster and live better.
- Degree qualified - Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- BAS Agent #25729650
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks online, and Reckon Accounts,
- Bookkeeping Services and compliance work
- GST and BAS requirements
- Payroll and PAYG
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Software training
- Working under the Control and Supervision of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd, TAX Agent number 2087 4002
- 4152 Carindale
- 4153 Belmont - Gumdale
- 4154 Wakerley
- 4158 Thornside
- 4173 Tingalpa
- 4174 Hemmant
- 4178 Wynnum
- 4179 Manly