First Class Accounts - Liverpool
We specialise in the construction industry and family-owned businesses. Give us your books and we’ll give you back your life
Po Box 54
Servicing Liverpool, NSW, and surrounding areas, Trevor Lindsay offers a comprehensive range of bookkeeping and BAS services. As a franchisee of First Class Accounts, Australia’s largest bookkeeping franchise, Trevor has both the financial acumen, and the solid base of support, to provide exceptional quality services.
Trevor has an extensive history in the financial industry, having worked as an accountant for over 35 years. In addition, he has held the position of Financial Controller with a number of enterprises over the last 25 years.
Trevor has a wealth of experience in the construction industry, and in working with family businesses. His thorough understanding of accounting and financial services allows him to work with clients across all fields, however, and he is keen to work with businesses of all sizes. His clients are his key priority, and he is willing and able to work flexibly to suit their needs.
As a qualified Accountant, Trevor has a strong knowledge of business systems, and cash flow management, and will be instrumental in the growth and development of any company that he works with.
Trevor is also a Justice of the Peace, which serves to further highlight his honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity in any situation.
For a free, no obligation assessment, don’t hesitate to contact Trevor to discuss the ways in which he can help your business work smarter, and grow faster.
- Registered BAS Agent No 25319351
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Southern Cross University)
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and Registered BAS Agent
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software training
- Construction industry – Security of Payments Act, progress claims, project costing & work in progress.
- 2170 Liverpool