If you do not find a bookkeeper in close proximity, one of our bookkeepers may be still be able to provide the services you need on site, or, given the technology available today, such as hosted or "cloud based" software, it is entirely feasible for bookkeeping services to be provided remotely.
If you are unsure which bookkeeper is the right choice for you, please contact National Office and we will have the most appropriate bookkeeper contact you.
First Class Accounts - Craigieburn
PO Box 29
Free Call: 1800 082 066
Phone: 0411 062 775
How would you like one free day per week?
* Visit clients
* Spend quality time with family and friends
* Grow your business
* Get pampered
* Focus on follow through with potential income
The possibilities are endless.....
Do you dread doing your paperwork? Do you leave it till the last minute? Then I can help you with that and so much more.
Helping your business on a weekly basis adds up to nearly one week per month!!!
When you do what you do best, and leave the accounting to me, you avoid that inevitable drain on one of your most precious resources: time. I love to assist small businesses. Aside from performing the obvious nuts and bolts of accounting, I can also provide you with clear and concise information about how your business is tracking. All delivered and explained to you in plain english.
Outsourcing your financial paperwork to me is a deductible expense that you can not only afford, but one that will deliver a guaranteed return on investment
Here's what you can expect from First Class Accounts - Craigieburn:
* Professional and prompt service
* Jobs costed and invoiced
* Debtors and creditors up to date to help with cash flow
* Debt collection/credit control and cash flow analysis
* Reporting so you can track how your business is performing.
* Monthly, quarterly and annual returns
* Management reporting and analysis
* Set up and management of accounts and office systems
* Xero, Quickbooks & MYOB training
* Bank reconciliation
* BAS completed and lodged
* Stocktake setup and completion
* End of financial year processes including payroll
* Pick and delivery service or work on-site at your convenience
So why not let me do a free analysis of your business.
All you've got to lose is one day of D.I.Y. bookkeeping and gain a day to yourself. Reward yourself for the good of your business.
Skills and Qualifications
BAS Agent License 83672005
MYOB Preferred Partner
Certified Xero Specialist
Reckon Professional Partner
Diploma of Accounting
Member of Association Of Accounting Technicians
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash Flow
- Data logistics
- GST, PAYG & Superannuation
- Debtors & creditors
- Set up accounting systems & procedures
- Xero, Reckon & MYOB Training
- Management reporting & analysis
- Monthly, quarterly & annual returns
- Stocktake setup & completion
- End of financial year processes including payroll
- Working with your accountant for best business practice.
- 3041 Essendon North
- 3044 Pascoe Vale South
- 3046 Glenroy
- 3047 Broadmeadows
- 3048 Coolaroo
- 3049 Westmeadows
- 3059 Greenvale
- 3061 Campbellfield
- 3062 Somerton
- 3063 Yuroke
- 3064 Craigieburn
- 3753 Beveridge
- 3756 Wallan
Map of Areas Serviced
Contact Trish today
Initial 1 hour consultation is FREE and Trish will come to you.