First Class Accounts - Geelong
Nothing is more rewarding than assisting small businesses to build a stronger financial future with great bookkeeping.
First Class Accounts - Geelong offers friendly and professional bookkeeping services on or offsite for all small and medium businesses.
With over 15 years financial market experience (banking & fixed income markets) and 9 years of running my own hospitality business I know how difficult it is for business owners to stay up to date with doing their own bookkeeping.
I can take this stress away by managing your bookkeeping and making sure you comply with government regulations and deadlines, with the professional backing of Australia's largest bookkeeping franchise.
Every business and every owner is different but with all my clients the one goal common is to build a relationship where we work together to let you have more time to grow your business or enjoy more of a work/life balance.
No matter how small or large your business is or the industry you are in, lets be a team!
- Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance)
- Registered BAS Agent No 25227130
- Succesfully completed the FCA Accredited Training Programme incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software MYOB, Xero & Reckon
- Xero Certified Advisor
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts Professional Bookkeeper
- Awards: Best Emerging New Franchisee (July 13 - Oct 13)
- Monthly Xero Bookkeeping packages available
- Xero / Myob setup and conversions
- BAS/IAS returns and GST settings
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Data entry (daily,weekly,monthly or quarterly)
- Financial reports and analysis
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Bookkeeping for SMSF and Share Portfolios
- Debt and cashflow management
- Software training
- Business planning & budgeting
“Brett is a highly knowledgeable bookkeeper with great communication skills. Since Brett began looking after the bookkeeping needs of our business, I am able to concentrate on growing my business further and relaxing on weekends. I am able to completely trust in his skills and would highly recommend Brett to anyone.”
“After unexpectedly losing my bookkeeper, Brett stepped in and filled the void at a moment\'s notice. His commitment to bring my accounts up to date and getting to know the financial aspects of my business is second to none. I have no hesitation in recommending Brett as a bookkeeper/advisor for your financial needs.”
- 3217 Deakin University
- 3218 Geelong West
- 3220 Geelong
- 3228 Torquay
- 3216 Grovedale