First Class Accounts - Gosnells
I feel passionate about getting it right first time, every time, and enjoy working with business owners to free up their time
PO Box 8
Maddington WA 6989
My clients have the benefit of my extensive experience in administration and accounts management and tax preparation. Prior to becoming a bookkeeper, I worked for close to a decade for a large Australian transport and vehicle processing company in the role of State Administration/Accounts Manager. I also have an excellent understanding of the tax environment, having worked as a tax preparation officer and in customer service at the ATO.
I consider myself to be an all-rounder, with particular expertise in the analysis of financial results and reporting and improving business processes and procedures. While I am able to work across a variety of industries, I do have extensive experience within the transport, motor vehicle and sport and leisure industries. I like to build long-term relationships with my clients, however, my experience also means that I am the perfect fit to assist with one-off set ups and special projects.
I have a strong attention to detail and am passionate about getting it right the first time and every time. My experience enables me to offer my clients expertise across multiple aspects of their business, including general accounts management, budgeting, analysis and reporting, HR and payroll and business systems improvement.
Please feel free to contact me for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss the requirements of your business and how I can help you achieve your goals.
- Degree qualified – Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting (Curtin University), Post Graduate Diploma (Management) (Curtin University), Bachelor Commerce (Marketing) (Curtin University)
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon One
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Software training
- GST and BAS preparation
- Inventory control, costing and stocktakes
- Budget preparation
- Administrative procedure/process improvements and implementation
- *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.
- 6112 Armadale
- 6107 Cannington
- 6109 Maddington
- 6111 Kelmscott
- 6110 Gosnells
- 6108 Thornlie