First Class Accounts - Craigieburn
PO Box 29
Registered BAS Agent, Member of Australian Bookkeepers Network, XERO Certified Advisor, MYOB Certified Consultant, QBO Certified Advisor & Reckon Professional.
How would you like one free day per week?
* Visit clients
* Spend quality time with family and friends
* Grow your business
* Get pampered
* Focus on follow through with potential income
The possibilities are endless.....
Do you dread doing your paperwork? Do you leave it till the last minute? Then I can help you with that and so much more.
Helping your business on a weekly basis adds up to nearly one week per month!
When you do what you do best, and leave the accounting to me, you avoid that inevitable drain on one of your most precious resources: time. I love to assist small businesses. Aside from performing the obvious nuts and bolts of accounting, I can also provide you with clear and concise information about how your business is tracking. All delivered and explained to you in plain english.
Outsourcing your financial paperwork to me is a deductible expense that you can not only afford, but one that will deliver a guaranteed return on investment
Here's what you can expect from First Class Accounts Craigieburn:
* Professional and prompt service
* Jobs costed and invoiced
* Debtors and creditors up to date to help with cash flow
* Debt collection/credit control and cash flow analysis
* Reporting so you can track how your business is performing.
* Monthly, quarterly and annual returns
* Management reporting and analysis
* Set up and management of accounts and office systems
* Xero, Reckon & MYOB training
* Bank reconciliation
* BAS completed and lodged
* Stocktake setup and completion
* End of financial year processes including payroll
* Pick and delivery service or work on-site at your convenience
So why not let me do a free analysis of your business.
All you've got to lose is one day of D.I.Y. bookkeeping and gain a day to yourself. Reward yourself for the good of your business.
Specialties:Connecting with people and helping them achieve the most from their business is what I excel at. I like to add a personal touch to everything I do.
Skills and Qualifications
- BAS Agent Licence 83672005
- Certified Xero Specialist
- Reckon Professional Partner
- MYOB Approved Bookkeeper
- Specialising in RTO bookkeeping & Govt requirements
- Winner 2015 FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards \'Single Unit Franchisee of the year, less than two staff\"
- 2016 Winner of First Class Accounts Service to the Brand Award
- BAS Agent no. 83672005
- Bank Reconciliation
- GST & BAS requirements
- Account Payable/Receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly account management
- Cash Flow
- Set up accounting software, systems & prodecures
- Management reporting & analysis
- Debt management
- Stock control & inventory
- Payroll, PAYG & Superannuation
- End of year process including payroll
- Software training - Xero, Reckon & MYOB
- Specialising in the RTO industry
- Working with your accountant for best business practice
- So reward yourself for the good of your business and contact First Class Accounts Craigieburn and let me show you why I am more than just a bookkeeper.
I thought I’d put it in writing just how much work you save us but not just work – you save us our sanity! Your diligence and dedication to helping me with our business is a Godsend, it enables us to run our business without worrying about the financial side and we always know everything is taken care of. Due to your encouragement and guidance we would not be Franchisee’s ourselves. We feel secure as Business owners that we can trust you with our financials we know we don’t have to worry about anything. We both feel very grateful to have had you on board always “having our back”, this is something you do so very well just the day to day running of our accounts, which to us is a daunting task. We thank you and we look forward to our future association together within our business.
Trish worked for TIDE Training Pty Ltd as a bookkeeper. During her time at TIDE we developed a good working relationship where Trish worked well with all the staff looked into our book keeping gave advice and spoke to the ATO many times to discuss BAS issues I would hire Trish and her bookkeeping business to help the company move forward, I would recommend any business large or small to call her to discuss future BAS and bookkeeping needs. Thanks for all your help in the past.
- 3049 Westmeadows
- 3059 Greenvale
- 3063 Yuroke
- 3064 Roxburgh Park
- 3043 Tullamarine
- 3038 Taylors Lakes
- 3036 Keilor
- 3428 Bulla
- 3045 Melbourne Airport
- 3430 Clarkefield