Garry & Isabel Hooper
First Class Accounts - Sun Central
We’re Isabel & Garry Hooper, and we’re here to help your business succeed.
Shop 2 35 Oakmont Drive
We’re Isabel & Garry Hooper, and we run First Class Accounts Sun Central.
Having been small business owners ourselves, we know the complexities and how much hard work it takes to run a successful business. That’s why our focus is on improving your bookkeeping processes and providing exceptional account management and analysis, to help you focus on what your business does best. Your needs are our priority. Our client’s successes are some of our greatest achievements!
Our difference is, we get to know you. We have face-to-face meetings with you to get a complete understanding about how your business runs, and from there we provide personalised analysis, and tailor our services to your requirements.
Our background is wide ranging. We’ve worked in not-for-profit sectors, with disability services, local councils, schools and hospitality, so our skill set covers everything from payroll, training, strategic and operational management to compliance and quality control. With over 7 degrees and tertiary qualifications and with 20 years industry experience between us, we’ve got the training and the skill set to make a difference within your business.
The key to our success is our attention to detail, making sure all the I’s are dotted and Ts are crossed. We focus on small to medium sized businesses, but our flexibility and easy going approach means we are happy to work with anybody!
We’re passionate about accounts, organisation and love owning our own business. Some people hate looking into the small stuff, but we love exploring every nook and cranny to find the right way to help a business. Watching our customers grow and improve is such a highlight of our work and we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
We take our work very seriously, ultimately we love what we do and how it fits in with our family. So if you’re in the Sunshine Coast area and you need someone to take the stress out of your business, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. We know how to help!
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software MYOB, Xero, QBO & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Network
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Acct) 2009 University of Southern Queensland (Garry)
- Bachelor of Business (Mgmt) QLD University of Technology (Garry)
- Bachelor of Learning Design - Central Queensland University (Isabel)
- Bas Agents
- BAS Completion and Lodgement (BAS Agent 25804222)
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Software training
- 4556 Buderim
- 4558 Maroochydore
- 4555 Palmwoods
- 4553 Mooloolah Valley
- 4559 Woombye
- 4554 Eudlo