First Class Accounts - Camden
PO Box 7062
Mount Annan 2567 NSW
First Class Accounts - Camden is a full service bookkeeping corporation serving a wide range of industry types. Our services are ideal for organisations who do not have the time or background to handle accounting functions.
First Class Accounts - Camden is committed to building long term relationships with clients through well organised and trustworthy bookkeeping. Accuracy, quality and efficiency are priorities in our work and we aim to provide great financial management solutions to every client on time, every time!
Our services are as flexible as possible to maximise the benefits for our clients. We will visit your business and set a course of action customised to your situation. From there, our services can be delivered on or off- site and at intervals that are consistent to your needs and preference.
First Class Accounts - Camden strives to build a solid rapport with our entire client base, yet still maintain an astute attention to detail and a determination to benefit our clients, we are responsible for helping our clients with all of their bookkeeping needs, and they are our priority.
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Registered BAS Agent 24640448
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software training
- 2570 Camden
- 2560 Campbelltown
- 2567 Mount Annan