First Class Accounts - Woolloongabba
Focus on your Business and leave the books to us.
PO Box 3232
Browns Plains QLD 4118
Trevor brings his award-winning bookkeeping services to Woolloongabba and the surrounding areas. With the backing of First Class Accounts, Australia’s largest bookkeeping franchise, Trevor is able to provide exceptional quality financial reporting and associated services. An extensive background in accounting, bookkeeping, and small business management gives Trevor the comprehensive skill set that allows him to be the perfect complement to any business.
With his clients being his primary focus, Trevor offers a great deal of flexibility in his approach to business. He is able to work both at his clients’ premises and remotely, and is comfortable with the range of communications and bookkeeping technologies that allow him to do so. He is able to accommodate his clients’ busy working schedules, and offers consultation outside of business hours, by appointment.
The capacity to work with all kinds of businesses, from a diverse range of industries, means that Trevor is ideally placed to be an integral member of his clients’ staff. Trevor’s previous experience has been in industries as diverse as automotive, retail, hospitality, and professional services. He works with businesses of all sizes, and is able to offer weekly, monthly, and quarterly services.
Trevor’s main goal is to help his clients understand their businesses better, and he strives constantly to provide the guidance and information to allow that to occur.
To see how Trevor can help your business succeed, contact him now for a free, no obligation assessment.
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- I am working under the Supervision and Control of Tax Agent: First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd - Tax Agent number 2087 4002
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Software training
- 4101 South Brisbane
- 4169 East Brisbane
- 4102 Woolloongabba
- 4105 Moorooka
- 4103 Annerley
- 4107 Salisbury East
- 4104 Yeronga