First Class Accounts - Lakemba
I have 5 years’ experience in accounting ﬁrm and 4 years as self-managed National franchise operator of First Class Accounts.
296 Marrickville Road
Marrickville NSW 2204
First Class Accounts - Lakemba provides your books on time, every time. Stay up to date with what you owe for creditor and staff payments with cost effective, peace of mind bookkeeping solutions. Our efficient and qualified service will keep you knowledgeable of your financial position in your business at any time. We do online bookkeeping and custom made bookkeeping for any industry you are in. We have dealt with hundreds of different business types, so your business will be in expert hands. Our satisfaction is guaranteed. We will effectively save your time, show you more money, make your life easier and give you a comfortable hassle-free life. We manage your books, you manage your business. First Class Accounts - Lakemba is committed to building long term relationships with clients through well organised and trustworthy bookkeeping. Accuracy, quality and efficiency are priorities in our work and we aim to provide great financial management solutions to every client on time, every time!
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Intuit Quick Book Online.
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- MYOB, Xero Software training.
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management.
- Financial reports and analysis.
- Debt management
- Cash flow management.
- Stock control and inventory
- Working under the Supervision and Control of Tax Agent: First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd - Tax Agent number 20874002
- 2133 Croydon Park
- 2191 Belfield
- 2192 Belmore
- 2193 Hurlstone Park
- 2194 Campsie
- 2195 Lakemba
- 2196 Punchbowl