Why First Class Accounts?
- Focus on what you do best; running your business, and let us take care of the paperwork
Know the Numbers
- We can report to you regularly on cashflow, expenses and capital, so you don't have to worry about it
- Master your accounting software the easy and painless way - get initial setup, training and support for MYOB, Reckon and Xero
- Reduce expensive accounting fees, and find cost efficiencies in your business
Forget BAS Headaches
- Withour assistance, your BAS will be accurate, up to date, and on time, avoiding penalties
On-site or Off-site
- We can come to your office, or work remotely using the latest cloud based software like Xero
- Take advantage of the Federal Budget $20,000 tax write-off
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’d be well aware of what the 2015 Federal Budget means for small business. Businesses with turnover under $2 million can make immediate tax ...
- 12 Common Management Mistakes in Bookkeeping
Most small businesses develop from an idea or vision by an entrepreneur who has a particular skill, trade or special interest. While you focus on realising the dream, you try and balance the demands of the various areas of the ...
- Stuart Jaeschke wins 2014 Franchisee of the Year
Congratulations to Stuart Jaeschke of First Class Accounts Pine Rivers, our 2014 Franchisee of the Year. Stuart was announced as the winner at the Gala Dinner of the Annual First Class Financial Group Conference, which was held in Siem Reap, ...