First Class Accounts - Homebush
Professional bookkeeper with a management accounting background who helps clients use data and reporting to run their business more efficiently.
PO Box 631
Ashfield NSW 1800
I am a professional bookkeeper with a strong background in financial and management accounting who uses data and reporting to help clients run their accounts and operations more efficiently. My office is based in Homebush but I am available to work remotely with businesses located anywhere around Australia.
I apply a meticulous attention to detail to everything I do, and I am passionate about helping clients use smarter financial analysis to create short and long term financial success. I pride myself on precision and working hard to find the best possible solutions to my clients’ financial challenges so they can move forwards comfortably and confidently.
I have over 14 years of experience as a financial and management accountant for a number of large organisations. During this time, I prepared and analysed reports for managers to help them make better financial decisions, and used my skills and knowledge to create and implement new financial reporting processes. This provides me with the ability to go beyond the scope of basic bookkeeping to help clients develop and grow their business.
With proven record of delivering high standard of accounting and customer services, I go the extra mile to exceed my clients’ expections. I will ensure that clients’ accounts are accurate and that they comply with government regulations.
In 2017 I joined First Class Accounts to carry over this high standard of professionalism to clients in my own business, where I can continue to help all companies of all shapes and sizes grow faster using smarter financial management.
If you’d like an experienced professional to take care of your accounts and help you to refine and improve your business operations, give me a call today.
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
- Fully trained in accounting software:
- MYOB bookkeeper partner
- Xero certified advisor & payroll
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
- GST settings and BAS returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Debt management
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- End of year processes
- Financial reports and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Inventory control & maintenance
- Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
- Software sales & training
- 2127 Homebush Bay
- 2128 Silverwater
- 2135 Strathfield
- 2136 Enfield
- 2138 Concord West
- 2140 Homebush South