First Class Accounts - Rockhampton
Providing the highest quality bookkeeping services to Rockhampton, with extensive experience in all aspects of business administration.
PO Box 3364
Red Hill, NTH ROCKHAMPTON
Nerida Pokarier brings superior quality bookkeeping services to Rockhampton and surrounding areas, with knowledge gleaned from almost 40 years in all aspects of business administration. Due to her excellence and pride in her work, Nerida has gained community recognition and accolades for her ability to manage and deliver excellent outcomes in business administration.
To provide the best service possible to her clients, Nerida takes an extremely flexible approach to her business. She consistently works hours that will accommodate her clients’ busy working schedules, and has the capacity to work both remotely, utilizing established and emerging technologies, and on-site, to make sure that her clients’ bookkeeping needs are being met.
Nerida is adaptable, resourceful and versatile, providing a strongly proactive and consistent approach to all aspects of her bookkeeping services. She is passionate about providing the highest level of excellence and service to her clients, ensuring that all their business administration needs are satisfied.
Nerida’s friendly and outgoing demeanor, coupled with her intense desire for precision in her work, makes her the ideal addition to any business. She consistently provides a comfortable and inclusive environment for her clients, while maintaining an extremely high level of professionalism and service. She works tirelessly to ensure that her clients gain a strong understanding of their business, and its potential for growth.
For a free, no obligation assessment, contact Nerida now to see how she can help your business grow and succeed.
- BAS Agent.25630858
- Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Training Program incorporating Cert IV in Finance (Bookkeeping)
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Commissioner for Declarations – Department of Justice
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (Organise Business Travel)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (Organise Meetings)
- Certificate III in Business (Office Administration)
- TAFE QLD – Level 1 Excel
- TAFE QLD – Access
- TAFE QLD – Diploma of Business (Dealing with Conflict)
- Dataworks Certified Professional Programme
- Quality Assurance Awareness – Master Plumbers’ Association of Qld
- Workplace Health & Safety for Representatives & Committee Members Training
- VETEC – Investigation Skills (Court Room Process)
- ARA Customer Service (AussieHost)
- Bank reconciliations
- GST settings and BAS returns preparation
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Stock control and inventory
- Payroll, Single Touch Payroll and superannuation
- Software training
- 4701 Berserker
- 4703 Yeppoon
- 4700 Rockhampton
- 4710 Emu park
- 4711 Glenlee
- 4702 Gracemere